Tuesday 5 June 2018

Best Part of Me


Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing



My back is wonderful. It keeps me tall and strong.  Helping me bend and bow. My back, my back, my beautiful, bendy back. With that amazing tuaiwi (spine) that keeps me alive and well. Bending back into a arawhiti( bridge.) walking around the town. My back helps me nukunuku (move) around and dance. My back is handy. My back is rīrā(strong). My back is the best part of me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.