Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You Letter

Last week my class wrote thank you letters for the adults that went on camp with us this year.
I hope you enjoy my letter.





20 November 2018      

Dear Dad
Thank you for coming on our camp to Arthur’s Pass. I really enjoyed it  and I hope you did too.
My favorite activities were the scavenger hunt, spider web and the tyre activity.
I liked these activities because it used a lot of team building work.
What I found hard was the water pipe activity because it was really hard to make sure your were
always covering the holes and I was at the bottom so I got drenched!


Thank you for coming on camp with me it was great of you to give up the time to came.
Thanks again
Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely
Brighid






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brighid
    I really liked reading this letter when it came home a few days ago. I don't think Dad turned out to be very embarrassing at all! I'm so glad you both had an awesome time at camp.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.